LTP

 In learning through play this week I did cardboard nation.  Cardboard nation is where you play with cardboard, rubber bands and other things, this week we attempted to build a house.  First we found a massive piece of cardboard, then I gathered lots of cardboard pipes for support beams.  We had found some plastic pieces that could go at the bottom of the pipes to make them stand, we put a support beam in the middle so it was stable.  After that me and Reef made headbands like the ones on naruto.

After laying the support beams down I found some wooden knife like pieces.  I gave one of the knife pieces to Max and one to Reef, after that we started building a window.  We had to get the craft knife so we could cut out a window.  After that we started to build a door it was very hard, first Reef tried but failed because his one was to skinny.  After that max builded the door and made it a double door.  we had to finish early because of something.

Comments