ICECREAM SUNDAY

last week we made an ice cream sundae, the day that koka terri left.  First we had to make instructions but the thing was we made them without knowing that we were actually going to use them to make an ice cream sundae.  We had a buddy to read ours for us some people didn't mention spoon so they were eating with their hands.  Rori Max Cash and Milo ate with their hands luckily I mentioned spoon so I wasn't eating with my hands. 

I think I should have added put a lot of sprinkles on my ice cream cause I said sprinkle a small amount and koka terri did 1 spoonful while the others got 2.  I had to read Max's and lets just say it wasn't the best first he didn't mention sprinkles then he was eating with his hands.  But Max's wasn't bad compared to Cash's, Cash had forgot about a spoon chocolate sauce and marshmallows.

Comments